My son eats a lot, but somehow I still have jars of baby food leftover. (we made our own baby food for a while, so that might have something to do with it) Now that he is eating table food, he turns his nose up at spooning mush from a jar into his mouth (I don’t blame him). The question is, what to do with all that leftover baby food?!?!
- Use reusable squeeze pouches. Instead of spending money on those fruit and veggie squeeze pouches that are so popular today, buy a set of reusable ones and fill with apple sauce and leftover baby food.
- Use the apple sauce jars in recipes instead of oil. Makes cakes extra moist.
- Use the fruit jars as “jelly” for toast.
- Mix a jar of squash or mix veggies into some elbow pasta to make Mac & “Cheese”
- Donate to a local Woman’s Shelter or Home.
Do you have any creative ways that you use leftover jars of Baby Food with your Toddler?